You will handle all the mechatronical and electronical aspects of our projects. A few projects are already booked for you (STEM, aeronautics, domotic, wearables,...) and others will come (but don't worry, you will not be alone !).
You will be involved in the whole project scope, from ideation to tech development until the go-to-market phasis. As monCTO takes the role of a tech right-hand for its customers, you will be in close relationship with them and accompany them connecting their business needs with technological solutions.
Just like any other member of the team, you will also be involved in every decisions and projects for the global development of monCTO.
One day a week will be available for working on your personal projects.
- Interact with customers to understand product requirements, business environment, document processes, detect potential issues or risks.
- Contribute to hardware and/or software design. Drive product discussions focusing on reliability, fault tolerance and performance.
- Manage the electronics and mechatronics aspects of product development, from design to prototyping.
- Work hand in hand with monCTO's team during design implementation to ensure requirements will be met, and to adjust requirements across the system as issues arise.
- Apply learnings from issues to generate comprehensive system knowledge and define future requirements for increased robustness.
- Located in Station F, Paris 13th (few days per week could be done remotely if needed).
- Starting ASAP
- Salary depending on profile (don't worry, it will be fair !).
- Opportunities in Shanghai.
Our team loves innovation and challenges, if so do you, we are impatient to have you on board ! Further interesting opportunities on the horizon in the very near future...